- 24 ounces egg noodles (– frozen)
- 14 11/16 ounces cream of chicken soup (cans –, – sometimes i use 1 can chicken and 1 can cream of celery)
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup, – cut into pieces)
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- mixed vegetables (– optional – i didn’t use this time)
- chicken (buillon to taste – optional – i add about a teaspoon of better than buillion chicken flavored paste – for a richer chicken flavor)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (small, or 4 large)
Tim 15 days ago
I have used this recipe many times and everyone loves it! Delicious.
Mille 14 Jan
Great recipe! I cooked the chicken on high in my crock pot for two hours before cutting up. Added onions, celery, and carrots for the third hour. Then added the egg noodles until tender with more broth. Very hearty and fresh. I will make again!