Super easy and quick recipe. Great for breakfast or holiday menus…
For more recipes please visit: www.myroundtablenosquaredishes.com
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powdered
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter (cubed and kept cold)
- 3/4 cup of milk (cold)
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pepper together. Cut butter into mixture with a fork until it well combined, it will look flaky.
- Make a well with flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers and add milk when necessary. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to desired thickness (2cm is how thick I like it). Cut with small biscuit cutter.
- Butter bottom of skillet and place biscuits in pan. Place in the oven on 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.