- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter until soft and creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg yolks, beating until blended. Gradually blend in flour. Blend in nuts.
- DIVIDE dough in half. Press one half of dough into bottom of prepared pan to form a crust. Spoon preserves over crust, spreading evenly.
- PINCH off small pieces of remaining dough and drop over preserves until evenly covered.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars.