Butternut squash and spinach pasta with Roquefort cheese and walnutsOn dine chez Nanou
Butternut squash is a decadent vegetable that can take on hearty, savory, sweet and salty flavors, which makes it incredible versatile. This recipe for Butternut Squash and Spinach Pasta with Roquefort Cheese and Walnuts is perfect for a robust vegetarian dinner dish any night of the week. It takes 30 minutes to prepare this dish that has only six ingredients. This recipe combines sweet butternut squash with hearty pasta and Roquefort cheese.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 800 grams butternut squash (peeled)
- 250 grams pasta (uncooked)
- 4 handfuls spinach leaves (washed)
- 120 grams roquefort cheese
- 30 grams walnuts
- 1Cut the butternut squash into small cubes.
- 2In a medium pan, heat the olive oil and brown the butternut squash over low heat until tender.
- 3Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, according to the package instructions.
- 4Drain the pasta and keep warm.
- 5Add spinach to the squash cubes and saute until wilted.
- 6Add the Roquefort cheese, crumble, and stir gently so the cheese begins to melt.
- 7Divide the pasta onto plates and top with 2/3 tablespoons of vegetables mixture.
- 8Garnish with chopped nuts.