Butternut squash is a decadent vegetable that can take on hearty, savory, sweet and salty flavors, which makes it incredible versatile. This recipe for Butternut Squash and Spinach Pasta with Roquefort Cheese and Walnuts is perfect for a robust vege…
arian dinner dish any night of the week. It takes 30 minutes to prepare this dish that has only six ingredients. This recipe combines sweet butternut squash with hearty pasta and Roquefort cheese.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 800 grams butternut squash (peeled)
- 250 grams pasta (uncooked)
- 4 handfuls spinach leaves (washed)
- 120 grams roquefort cheese
- 30 grams walnuts
- Cut the butternut squash into small cubes.
- In a medium pan, heat the olive oil and brown the butternut squash over low heat until tender.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, according to the package instructions.