We love this snack! This Butternut Stuffed with Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Butternut Stuffed with Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Butternut Stuffed with Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts! We hope you love this Butternut Stuffed with Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese recipe as much as we do!
- 2 butternut squash (small)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- ground black pepper
- 20 grams cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams goat cheese
- 50 grams pinenuts
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds using a spoon.
- Mix the garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the thyme, and a pinch of salt to obtain a mixture.
- Using a brush, coat the squash halves with it.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes so that they are tender.
- Prepare the "stuffing" by washing the vegetables.
- Remove the skin of the pepper, cut it into small strips.
- Cut the zucchini in half and then in slices (keeping the skin).
- Chop the onion.
- Mix all vegetables in a salad bowl with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring regularly. Add tomatoes and pine nuts and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the breadcrumbs, parmesan, and basil.
- Fill the squashes with the vegetables, place the pieces of goat cheese, and a bit of the crumb mixture.
- Roast it 10 minutes in the oven.