Butternut Stuffed with Grilled Vegetables and Goat CheeseOn dine chez Nanou
We love this snack! This Butternut Stuffed with Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Butternut Stuffed with Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Butternut Stuffed with Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts! We hope you love this Butternut Stuffed with Grilled Vegetables and Goat Cheese recipe as much as we do!
- 2 butternut squash (small)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- ground black pepper
- 20 grams cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams goat cheese
- 50 grams pinenuts
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds using a spoon.
- 3Mix the garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the thyme, and a pinch of salt to obtain a mixture.
- 4Using a brush, coat the squash halves with it.
- 5Bake for 30 to 40 minutes so that they are tender.
- 6Prepare the "stuffing" by washing the vegetables.
- 7Remove the skin of the pepper, cut it into small strips.
- 8Cut the zucchini in half and then in slices (keeping the skin).
- 9Chop the onion.
- 10Mix all vegetables in a salad bowl with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme.
- 11Bake for 25 minutes, stirring regularly. Add tomatoes and pine nuts and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 12Whisk together the breadcrumbs, parmesan, and basil.
- 13Fill the squashes with the vegetables, place the pieces of goat cheese, and a bit of the crumb mixture.
- 14Roast it 10 minutes in the oven.