- 1 butternut squash (medium, peeled, seeded, and cubed)
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium-sized, peeled cubed)
- 3 carrots (medium-sized, peeled and chopped)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- salt (to taste)
Jocelyn C. 15 days ago
very good! the maple syrup adds just enough flavor and the coconut milk is perfect.
Visha 23 Jun 2017
My brother and I loved it! I had two big bowls :) However my mom found it too sweet. I think it's because she's not used to having sweet potato in a savory dish. Overall I'm very pleased with the soup, thanks for the recipe!