- 1 butternut squash (medium, peeled, seeded, and cubed)
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium-sized, peeled cubed)
- 3 carrots (medium-sized, peeled and chopped)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- salt (to taste)
Elijah 22 days ago
It turned out good just needed to add some meat( ex: chicken or turkey (something healthy but also high in protein)
Jocelyn C. 28 Oct 2018
very good! the maple syrup adds just enough flavor and the coconut milk is perfect.
Visha 23 Jun 2017
My brother and I loved it! I had two big bowls :) However my mom found it too sweet. I think it's because she's not used to having sweet potato in a savory dish. Overall I'm very pleased with the soup, thanks for the recipe!