- 2 pounds butternut squashes (peeled, seeded, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 1/4 ounces goat cheese (sliced)
- 6 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- crusty bread
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss squash with olive oil then transfer to a roasting pan and bake for 25 mins, until beginning to soften and lightly charred in places.
- Layer squash, goat cheese, parsley and nutmeg in a deep baking dish, ending with a layer of butternut squash and parsley. Season cream then pour over top. Bake for 30 mins, until top is charred and sauce is bubbling. Serve with a salad and crusty bread, if desired.