- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups butternut squash (diced, peeled, from about a 2-lb. squash)
- 1 yellow onion (medium, diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 jalapeno (seeded and diced)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 8 corn tortillas (yellow, cut into thick strips)
- 15 ounces red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup colby jack cheese (reduced-fat, or whatever you prefer, divided)
- low fat sour cream
|Calories480Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lindsay 23 Jan
awesome recipe, might need to precook squash a bit
Lilia Alzate 13 Nov 2018
Very delicious and easy to prepare! What more could a working person want in a meal?
Todd 31 Jan 2018
This recipe is a keeper. I added a cup of frozen corn when I stirred in the black beans. We will make this again!
Laura H. 10 Oct 2017
This turned out awesome!! I added shredded rotisserie chicken to mine as well as some guacamole on the side. It was a hit with my husband!
Chelsea 2 Oct 2017
Delicious! We skipped the jalapeño to accommodate young tastebuds. We devoured it!
Alex Cain 19 Sep 2017
Meh. Probably won't make again. Maybe the instructions weren't very clear
Robyn O. 18 Sep 2017
Very yummy. Made with salsa as I couldn't find red enchilada sauce and jalapeño Monterey Jack cheese. Nice dinner for a warm summer night. Squash adds a nice twist to what turned out to basically be a nacho skillet.