- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary leaves (fresh, finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/4 pounds butternut squash (peeled, deseeded, chopped)
- 3 1/2 ounces pumpkin seeds (coarsely chopped)
- 1 1/2 ounces pecorino cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss garlic, rosemary and oil with squash. Season. Transfer to a baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 30 mins. Remove foil and bake for another 25 mins. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and cheese. Bake for another 10 mins. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.