Buttermilk Rolls with Mustard ButterL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Flip the switch on mama's rolls! This recipe is for Buttermilk Rolls with Mustard Butter. This delicious and flavorful recipe only contains ingredients. It's not only delicious but good for you! Don't believe us? Try this Buttermilk Rolls with Mustard Butter recipe for yourself. Let us know your thoughts about this recipe in our comments below. Or give this recipe a star rating! It's great to share your thoughts with others! Happy Cooking! We know you will love it.
- 13/15 gram flour
- 10 grams yeast (brewer’s)
- 50 milliliters warm water
- 100 milliliters buttermilk
- 15 grams sugar
- 7 grams vegetable shortening
- 10 grams salt
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard (or yellow)
- 1 tablespoon cooked ham (minced)
- 1In a bowl, dissolve the yeast with the water, sugar, and a tablespoon flour. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- 2Add the buttermilk, sugar, shortening, and salt and mix well.
- 3Mix into a dough ball that is slightly sticky. If too sticky, add a little more flour. Leave to rise in a warm place for an hour.
- 4Roll out the dough onto a well-floured pastry board or surface and separate into small circles.
- 5Place on a lined baking sheet and leave to rise, in a warm place, for a further hour.
- 6Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- 7Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
- 8In a bowl, add the butter, mustard, and in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- 9Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the rolls to cool. Cut each mini roll in half and and spread with the mustard butter.
PER SERVING *
|Calories110Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.