Butterbredele in Chocolate LollipopsOn dine chez Nanou
Searching for something sweet? We got you covered. Try our Butterbredele in Chocolate Lollipops recipe. These little bites will melt in your mouth. Butterbredele in Chocolate Lollipops are packed with flavor and not bad for your health. You are going to love these Butterbredele in Chocolate Lollipops. Let us know about your experience baking these in the comments below or give this Butterbredele in Chocolate Lollipops recipe a star rating for others to follow along.
- 220 grams butter (soft)
- 200 grams granulated sugar
- 500 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 75 grams chocolate
- 100 grams confectioners sugar (for icing)
- 1Beat the eggs and sugar.
- 2Add the softened butter, the yeast and the flour.
- 3Form a ball of dough and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- 4Preheat oven to 180C.
- 5Roll out dough on 4 mm. thick, cut out shapes, put them on parchment paper, and bake 10 minutes.
- 6When cold, cover the inside with melted chocolate, place a lollipop stick inside and paste a second half on top. Leave to harden.
- 7Prepare a frosting with 100 grams of powdered sugar and a tablespoon of water. Stir with a fork to obtain a paste, not too thick, add some water if necessary.
- 8Using a knife, spread the glaze on the cakes or make designs with a pastry bag and let them dry for 1 hour in the open air.
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.