- 4 bacon (regular-slice maple)
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 large egg (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 2 cups baking mix (Pioneer Brand recommended)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (toasted)
- Preheat oven to Convect-bake 350° F.
- Place bacon on parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle/rub brown sugar over bacon slices. Cover with another piece of parchment paper. Bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until brown. Cool slightly. Cut into small pieces. Set aside.
- Place butter in medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave on High for 1 minute or until melted. Add sugar; whisk until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla and maple flavoring; whisk until smooth. Add baking mix; stir until smooth. Stir in bacon and pecans. Place tablespoon-fuls of dough (using a cookie scoop) on baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper (or silicone liner). Convect-bake for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.