Butter CookiesHoje para Jantar
If you enjoy a good sweet treat with your tea or coffee, then this is the recipe for you. Mrs. Lurdes Cookies are sweet, crisp, and perfect for an afternoon snack with your favorite beverage. You can shape them and decorate them any way you wish, but the buttery flavor of these sweet treats are wonderful on their own too. We hope you love them as much as we do.
- 210 grams unsalted butter
- 250 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- 500 grams self rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Beat butter with sugar.
- 3Add eggs and mix well.
- 4Stir in flour and baking powder.
- 5Mix well.
- 6The consistency of the dough will depend on the size of the eggs.
- 7If dough sticks to hands, add a little more flour and knead dough on a cold surface with floured hands.
- 8Roll out dough in a thin layer and use a cookie cutter to cut out cookies in any shape, as desired.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- 10Cool slightly on the baking sheet before removing.
- 11Cool on a wire rack. Serve with tea or coffee.