Butter Cookie Cheesecake with Salted Butter CaramelChloé Delice
When your sweet tooth is talking and you need something rich, decadent and creamy, then this recipe for Butter Cookie Cheesecake with Salted Butter Caramel will not only satisfy the sweet tooth, it also will create your own personal heaven. This rich recipe combines dark brown sugar with cream cheese for a hearty and succulent cheesecake. Add to that a crunchy butter cookie crumb crust and a dreamy caramel sauce, this is the perfect party pleaser.
- 200 grams butter cookies
- 70 grams butter
- 50 grams sugar
- 100 grams dark brown sugar
- 600 grams cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 100 grams sugar
- water (1 tbps.)
- 125 milliliters whipping cream
- 30 grams salted butter
- 4 butter cookies
- 1Cheesecake Preparation:
- 2In a bowl, crush the butter cookies into small, coarse crumbs.
- 3Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave.
- 4Mix butter with butter cookies.
- 5Add sugar and mix well.
- 6On the bottom part of a springform pan, press out the cookie mixture using a glass.
- 7Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 8Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 9In another bowl, mix the brown sugar with the cream cheese.
- 10Add eggs, one at a time and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- 11Remove the pan from the refrigerator, pour the mixture over the cookie base, spread evenly with a spatula.
- 12Sprinkle vanilla sugar on cheesecake.
- 13Bake for 50 minutes.
- 14Once cooked, the cake should quiver slightly (after cooling it will harden).
- 15Remove cheesecake from pan and cool for at least 12 hours.
- 16Salted Butter Caramel Preparation:
- 17Mix sugar and water in a saucepan and cook over medium heat. The caramel will begin to form when it boils When it turns light brown, remove from heat, add cream, and diced butter. Mix well.
- 18Hint: the darker the caramel, the more bitter it will be. Cook carefully.
- 19Let cool.
- 20Grind the remaining 4 butter cookies into coarse crumbs.
- 21Remove cheesecake from pan and cover with the salted butter caramel.
- 22Sprinkle small pieces of butter cookie crumbs in a circle on the top.