This recipe for Butter Cake with Almonds is a rich and dreamy way to satisfy any sweet tooth. The recipe combines bitter almond oil with ground almonds and almond slivers to create a flavor and texture explosion in your mouth. Top the cake with icing sugar and almond slivers for an added layer of crunch. Why don’t you pick up the ingredients this week and surprise your loved ones with a special sweet treat if they finish all their Sunday dinner.
- 250 grams softened butter
- 1 tablespoon bitter almond oil
- 220 grams powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 212 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 90 grams almond meal
- almond slivers
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter cake pan.
- Mix sifted flour, baking powder, and almond meal.
- In a bowl, whisk the butter, bitter almond oil, and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Continue whisking, adding the eggs one by one, then gradually adding the flour mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 320 F and bake for 30 more minutes.
- Let the cake cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- To serve, sprinkle with powdered sugar and slivered almonds.