Banish boring toast forever – this appetizer combines the light crispness of toast with the sweetness of Mandarin oranges, the richness of Burrata Cheese, and the pleasant crunch of pecans. Mint leaves add just the perfect hint of freshness to every bite. Easy to make and ready in 20 minutes, you’ll want to have plenty on hand to delight all of your guests. Serve with napkins to wipe away the juice that is likely to escape from many happy mouths.
- 2 slices bread (farmhouse)
- arugula (washed and squeezed)
- 1 burrata
- 2 mandarin oranges
- mint leaves
- 20 grams pecans
- olive oil
- Toast bread, cut in half, and cover with arugula.
- Cut the burrata cheese in 4 piece, place 1 piece on each slice of bread.
- To peel the mandarins, slice off the 2 ends with a small knife, then peel completely.
- Slide the knife between each segment to extract the supreme.
- Place the larger supremes on top of burrata cheese. Garnish with pecans and chopped mint. Add a few drops of olive oil.