- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 lipton recip secret onion mushroom soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup ragu old world style pasta sauc
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 prebaked pizza crusts (12-in.)
- Preheat oven to 450°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water and Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking 10 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Evenly top pizza crusts with beef mixture, then remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange pizzas on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.