Burger WrapwichBest Foods
- Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 4 large flour tortillas (10-in.)
- 4 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1 medium tomatoes (cut into 8 wedges)
- 1/2 pound ground beef (hot cooked, about 1 cup)
- 2 cups french fried onions (or hot cooked French fries)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- burger toppings
- 1Squeeze It: Squeeze Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise generously onto tortillas.
- 2Stuff It: Layer lettuce, tomato, ground beef and French fried onions down center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with Burger Toppings.
- 3Wrap It: Roll & fold the filled tortilla.