- 3/4 cup hellmannâ€™ or best food canola cholesterol free mayonnais
- 1 tablespoon jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks in natural juice (drained)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 purple onion (small, cut into chunks)
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise and jerk seasoning; reserve 1/3 cup.
- Alternately thread steak, pineapple and vegetables onto skewers and brush with remaining mixture. Grill or broil, turning once, 8 minutes or until steak is desired doneness.
- Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.