- 1/3 radishes (medium, thinly sliced)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 9 ounces medium firm tofu (or soft)
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 3 garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- gochugaru (Korean red pepper flakes; optional)
- 2 cups beansprouts (optional)
- 1.In a large pot, saute the minced garlic with the sesame oil and soy sauce for a few minutes. Add in the dried pollack and continue for 2-3 minutes.
- 2.Add water to the pot filling about an inch above the dried pollack (more if you prefer extra liquid). Boil for about 5 minutes and then add the sliced radish pieces. Simmer for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- 3.Slowly add in the beaten egg swirling the soup at the same time to get a flaky consistency.
- 4.Add chopped green onions, cook for another minute or so. Season with salt.
- 5.Serve with rice and other side dishes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories110Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Yukgaejang (Korean Beef and Vegetable Soup)Kimchi Mom
Asian Vegetable Soup with Tofu, Kimchi and Rice NoodlesFrom a Chef’s Kitchen
Korean Tofu and Vegetable SoupAllRecipes
Yuk Gae Jang (Spicy Korean Beef Soup)Cherry on my Sundae
Soft Tofu and Vegetable SoupThe Daily Meal
Spicy Korean Seafood SoupSerious Eats
Korean-style Seaweed SoupAllRecipes
Yook Gae Jang- Korean Spicy Beef and Vegetable SoupFood.com
Jang Kalguksu, Korean Spicy Noodle SoupAsian at Home
Kimchi Tofu SoupFood52
Spicy Korean Kimchi & Tofu Noodle SoupLeaf Greens and Me
Bulgogi Jungol (Korean Bulgogi Soup)MyRecipes
Katie's Spicy Korean Tofu SoupFood52
Korean Tofu SoupJennifer Chong
Yukgaejang - Korean spicy beef soupKimchimari
Korean Gochujang Tofu Soup With Noodlesfusionrecipes.com
Creamy Chipotle Onion DipHellmann's
Quick and Simple Korean Doenjang Chigae (Bean Paste/Tofu Soup)AllRecipes
Kimchi Soup with Tofu and SpinachSerious Eats