- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup celery (thin diagonally sliced)
- 1/4 cup wish-bone chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 envelope lipton recipe secrets onion soup mix
- 2 pounds ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 16 party-size potato rolls
- Combine coleslaw mix, celery and Dressing; set aside.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and cayenne pepper sauce; shape into 16 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, 6 minutes or until done. Arrange burgers on rolls, then top with coleslaw. Serve, if desired, with additional cayenne pepper sauce.