- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 5 tablespoons hellmann's or best foods spicy buffalo with frank's redhot flavored reduced fat mayonnaise (divided)
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- Heat 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Stir in remaining Mayonnaise; set aside.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes and red onion on platter. Top with shrimp.
- Drizzle, if desired, with additional Mayonnaise or Wish-Bone Light® Blue Cheese Dressing.