- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (Cut Into 1-Inch Cubes)
- oil spray
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (Melted)
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (Such As Tabasco, Divided)
- 6 stalks celery (Cut Crosswise In Halves Or Thirds, Then Lengthwise Into Sticks)
- 2/3 cup blue cheese (Crumbled)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk (Low-Fat Or Nonfat Is Okay)
- Preheat broiler and arrange a rack 4 inches from the heat. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the blue cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and milk. Season with salt and set aside. In another small bowl, combine the butter and 2 tablespoons of the hot sauce. Set both mixtures aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pork and remaining 2 tablespoons of hot sauce. Season generously with salt. Thread the pork onto skewers and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Broil for 4 minutes. Turn and broil until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove pork from broiler and let rest at least 3 minutes. While pork is resting, brush both sides with the butter mixture.
- Serve the skewers and celery sticks with the blue cheese sauce on the side.