- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pimento stuffed olives (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 6 ounces honey glazed ham (thinly sliced deli)
- 2 ounces provolone cheese (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup cut up cooked chicken (about 4 oz.)
- 1 crusty Italian bread (or large, 8-inch round artisan)
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices (thinly)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- Cut 1-inch horizontal slice off top of bread; reserve. Remove inside of bread, leaving 1/2-inch shell. Evenly spread 1/2 of the olive mixture in shell, then pepperoni, provolone cheese, chicken, ham and remaining olive mixture. Replace top of bread. Serve cold or heat in oven, if desired.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, olives, celery, blue cheese and pepper sauce in medium bowl; set aside.