- 1 pound red potatoes (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 1/2 tablespoons franks
- 1 pound cooked chicken (cut into bite-size pieces, about 3 cups)
- 1 cup cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Cover potatoes with water in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients in serving bowl. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve chilled or at room temperature and, if desired, on a bed of lettuce, garnished with celery leaves.