- 20 ounces chicken (chunk, drained and shredded)
- 5 ounces hot pepper sauce (I like Frank’s RedHot sauce)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery (trimmed and cut into 4-inch pieces, for serving)
- 8 ounces crackers (chicken-flavored, for serving)
|Calories330Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Shawne 8 Dec 2018
Easy & tasty dip that everyone loves!
Kayanndrial Wilson 29 Oct 2018
Super easy and quick to make & very delicious 😊😋
James W. 20 May 2018
It was really good! all I suggest is adding in an extra can of chicken, I felt with just two is wasn't as good.
T Del 21 Mar 2018
Great and simple 1 dish cooking!!
Queen 18 Feb 2018
Very good added a little white pepper!
Krista Bowman Treible 2 Feb 2018
It was very good! It was very easy to make. I will definitely make it again.
Sam Resca 6 Jan 2018
So easy, and makes plenty for a party!
Kari 17 Dec 2017
Easy and yummy! I'd make it again for sure
Ashley Munday 11 Dec 2017
This dip is awesome. I made it for two different holiday parties and it was a hit.
Blechinger 5 Dec 2017
So delicious and addictive! My boyfriend isn’t crazy about buffalo chicken, but he loves this dip! Perfect football party snack
Kathleen T. 28 Oct 2017
Delicious! My husband was a little concerned about the ranch dressing, but after trying it he thought it was the best he had ever tasted.
Seth P. 16 Feb 2016
Great results everyone loved it at the party ..quick and easy anyone can whip this up in a hurry As a crowd pleaser