- 2 sweet potatoes (medium)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (small cooked, shredded)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (Frank's red)
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 pinch salt
|Calories180Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Heather Bingham 13 Mar 2018
one if our favorites! I use BBQ sauce instead of hot sauce on the chicken and sour cream instead of greek yogurt for the topping.
George 23 Feb 2018
Sooooo good. Definitely making this again. *Used feta instead of blue cheese.
Tim L. 4 Feb 2018
Easy, fast and delicious. I’ve used feta cheese instead of blue cheese and it was very good. Defintely making again!
Dawn Rainbolt 28 Jan 2018
I liked the recipe but the quantities are small. I used 4 small t0 medium sized sweet potatoes for 2 people and we didn't have any leftovers (generally when we cook, we have some leftovers for work the next day!) I'd recommend adding more (or larger!) sweet potatoes, and making sure you have a solid side dish.
L 5 Dec 2017
Easy to prepare and good. Microwaved potatoes for a very fast turnaround.
Michael 13 Oct 2017
Really nice recipe. Perfect mix of ingredients and fast to make.
Ki 4 Oct 2017
I like that the steps were easy to follow. However, I did not care for the texture or taste of this recipe.
Stacy O. 3 Oct 2017
This meal was great! The sauce added the perfect touch. I would highly recommend!
Stella Castrejon 3 Oct 2017
Really good and easy to make!!