Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you’re a fan of Buffalo wings, then you’ll love this warm, gooey, crowd-pleasing dip. Ranch, blue cheese, and hot wing sauce are the key flavors to make the dip taste just like the finger lickin’ favorite. For the most even melting, buy a block of cream cheese rather than a tub, and buy a block of jack cheese and shred it by hand rather than buying pre-shredded. The recipe, which makes 4 cups, is a Yummly original created by Ashley Strickland Freeman.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a shallow 2-qt. baking dish such as an 8-inch square dish with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with a mixer on medium speed until creamy and free of lumps, scraping down the bowl once or twice. Beat in mayonnaise, hot wing sauce, and ranch seasoning mix.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups jack cheese, 1/4 cup blue cheese, the chicken, and 1/4 cup green onions. Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle top with the remaining 1/2 cup jack cheese.
- Bake dip until the edges are bubbling and starting to brown and the cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle dip with the remaining 1/4 cup blue cheese and 1/4 cup green onions. Drizzle with more hot wing sauce, if you like. Serve hot with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories250Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.