- 20 ounces chicken (chunk, drained)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot®)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery (cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces)
- 8 ounces crackers (chicken-flavored)
PER SERVING *
|Calories1270Calories from Fat830|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat830|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Eric Walczyk 5 Aug
Delicious and easy to make! Definitely recommend.
Avery Williams 4 Aug
So good!!!! 👍🏻 easy to make and smells delicious
Robbin B. 11 Jul
It was really tasty. Loved it with tortilla chips
HAnnah 4 Feb
Yum yum. Would make it again!
Pepi 4 Feb
Great Made as described. Put blue cheese on top.
DeLanie M. 31 Dec 2017
This was really good. I added all ingredients to my kitchen aid and mixed. I put it in a square Pyrex dish and baked until hot, topping with blue cheese afterward. It was a hit.
Mosley 20 Dec 2017
This was great. I think it needs more chicken but it’s still great.
Miranda Rosie 1 Dec 2017
Great! The more chicken the better. We also added some queso con salsa that we had in the fridge and some hot sauce (because we were low on cream cheese). Delicious!
Febra Hensley 19 Nov 2017
Loved it so easy and fast and deliciously addicting to eat. I had crackers out but did the celery like the recipe you recommended and that was even better plus I didn't feel so health guilty about it.
Aimee O. 24 Jun 2017
So delicious it was a hit
Cecelia R. 9 Oct 2016
Just made this for the football game. Yum! I used rotisserie chicken, 2 cups of cheddar & a few ounces of blue cheese crumbles. Will definitely be making this again.