- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar (Colby-Jack, or Monterrey Jack cheese, divided)
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- tortilla chips
- celery sticks
Elizabeth M 20 Oct
Outstanding! Have made this for most outings.
Jessica Pancer 13 Oct
I added more cheese but it was delicious! I prefer to use ranch dressing instead of blue cheese but it was a great dish!
Gembitsky- Valcourt 21 Jul
Delicious! Made this for a party I had, and was asked to make it again for someone else’s party!
Alyssa Maria 23 Jan
Came out amazing! Definitely a party pleaser and I’ll make it again
Missy N Rod Parmley 8 Nov 2017
Easy to make and delicious!
Rachel S. 29 Aug 2017
It was the hit of the party!
Doug B 26 Aug 2017
I had a friend say "considering I don't like spicy good - I give it 5 stars out of 5" delicious
Hablo Escobars 12 Jan 2017
great recipes! easy for me to cook simple things easy steps for me and my family, and it turns out delicious every time!