- 1/4 cup dressing (chunky bleu cheese)
- 3 tablespoons wing sauce (add more or less based on how much heat you like)
- 1 grilled chicken breasts
- 2 wing sauce
- 2 cups cheese (mozarella, shredded)
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup cheese (bleu, crumbled)
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced, white and green)
- Place your pizza stone in the oven and pre-heat to 525 degrees.
- Mix the bleu cheese dressing and hot wing sauce together and spread on your pizza crust.
- Slice the grilled chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and coat with the additional hot sauce.
- Top the pizza with the shredded cheese and dot with chunks of bleu cheese crumbles and chicken. Sprinkle with the sliced green onions. Drizzle with additional bleu cheese dressing, if desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories550Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
BBQ Chicken Naan PizzaPrincess Tafadzwa
Chicken Crust PizzaLow Carb with Jennifer
Monterey Green Chilies PizzaHellmann's
Keto Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken CauliflowerHow to This and That
Skinny Pesto Chicken PizzaHaute And Healthy Living
Buffalo Chicken CupcakesThe Girl Who Ate Everything
Bubble Up PizzaPass the Sushi
Chicken Ranch PizzaLife in the Lofthouse
Disappearing Buffalo Chicken DipHellmann's
BBQ Chicken Tortilla PizzasEveryDay with Rachael Ray
BBQ Chicken PizzaThe Kitchn
Dairy-Free Cauliflower PizzaYummly
PizzaAn Italian in my kitchen
Buffalo Chicken WingsBaked by Rachel
Breakfast PizzaLeite's Culinaria
Keto Buffalo Chicken TaquitosOfficially Gluten Free
BBQ Chicken PizzaShe Wears Many Hats
Buffalo Chicken DipHeavenly Scents Recipes
Mini Deep Dish PizzasDamn Delicious
Buffalo Chicken WingsPanlasang Pinoy
Chicken & Pesto Naan PizzasYummly
Breakfast Pizzaspoon fork bacon
BBQ Chicken Naan Bread PizzaYummly
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce CupsHow Sweet It Is
Buffalo Chicken PizzaRagú
Buffalo Chicken TaquitosEmily Bites
Hooters Buffalo Chicken WingsSecret Copycat Restaurant