These spicy buffalo wings will come out of your oven satisfyingly crisp!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (like Frank’s Original Red Hot)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a roasting rack on top.
- Cover the roasting rack with another sheet of aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a fork to poke holes throughout the surface of the foil.
- Rinse the chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the chicken wings in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Sprinkle in the salt and baking powder. Seal the bag and shake until the wings are evenly coated in baking powder.
- Drizzle the canola oil into the bag of chicken wings. Seal the bag and shake once more to lightly coat the chicken wings in oil.
- Arrange the chicken wings onto the foil-covered roasting rack.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the chicken wings for 45-50 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Place the melted butter, buffalo sauce, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Transfer the chicken wings in the mixing bowl. Toss until the wings are evenly coated in sauce.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a plate and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1180Calories from Fat820|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat820|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lorraine M. 9 days ago
Not that great. There was no where in recipe to tell you how to add sauce or butter.