Buckwheat, Hazelnut, and Dried Apricot BreadOn dine chez Nanou
Bread is best when it is packed with flavor and baked with love and served warm with butter. Why not serve this Buckwheat, Hazelnut and Dried Apricot Bread up to your loving family this Saturday morning? You will need to let the dough rise, so plan ahead for the extra time. This bread is great for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or late night snack while catching up on your favorite shows.
- 10 grams fresh yeast
- 270 grams water
- 300 grams white flour
- 200 grams buckwheat flour
- 100 grams sourdough
- 10 grams salt
- 50 grams hazelnuts
- 40 grams dried apricot (chopped)
- 1In the mixer bowl, add the crumbled yeast and dilute it with a little water. Stir.
- 2Add the flours, sourdough, and the salt.
- 3Knead on low speed for 3 minutes then add the dried fruit.
- 4Knead a little faster for about 5 minutes.
- 5Let rise, covered with a damp cloth in a draft-free warm place for about 40 minutes.
- 6Place the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- 7Press down on the dough to expel the air.
- 8Shape the dough into 2 loaves.
- 9Place the loaves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 10Let it rise for about 1 hour covered with a damp cloth.
- 11Preheat oven to 240 degrees Celsius, and bake for about 25 minutes.