Buckwheat with Grilled Vegetables and CodfishKooking
Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Buckwheat with Grilled Vegetables and Codfish is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 60 grams buckwheat (organic)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- roasted bell peppers (sliced)
- roasted eggplant (sliced)
- cod (Cooked)
- 1Cook buckwheat in plenty of boiling water at a ratio of at least 1:3 buckwheat to water.
- 2If needed, add more water.
- 3Cook for about 20-25 minutes until grains are tender.
- 4Drain well.
- 5For the basil oil, use a mortar and pestle to crush basil leaves with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- 6To serve, place roasted peppers and eggplant in dish, add buckwheat and top with cod.
- 7Drizzle with basil oil and serve immediately.