Baking homemade bread is a beautiful way to spend a rainy afternoon. This Buckwheat Bread recipe is delicious and perfect for sandwiches, toast or a snack with peanut butter or jam. You will have to wait for the dough to rise, so make sure you leave yourself enough time to make it. You will love the aromas of fresh baked bread when you pull it out of the oven. Feel free to make a couple loaves so you have enough to make homemade sandwiches for everyone's lunches this week.
- 300 grams all purpose flour
- 100 grams buckwheat flour
- 1 packet baker's yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- water (26 cl.)
- Combine the all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, baker's yeast, salt, and water in the bowl of a stand mixer. Attach the dough hook and knead for 15 minutes.
- Let the dough rise for a few hours or until doubled in size.
- Divide your dough into pieces that weigh 170–180 grams. Put them in bread pans and let the dough rise again.
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees Celsius.
- Bake the loaves for about 30 minutes. Keep an eye on your bread while it bakes.
- Remove from the oven and let the loaves cool on wire racks.