To make bruschetta, you always start by toasting bread slices and then brushing them, while still warm, with olive oil and rubbing with a peeled garlic clove. After that, it's a matter of toppings, and the options are practically endless. Here, the toasts are topped with goat cheese and fresh tomatoes, which are drizzled with more olive oil and sprinkled with oregano and sunflower seeds before going back into the oven until everything is heated through.
- 2 bread slices
- olive oil (to taste)
- garlic (to taste)
- 2 goat cheese slices
- 2 tomato slices
- oregano (to taste)
- sunflower seeds (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Brush the slices of bread with olive oil and rub them with a clove of garlic.
- Top the bread with goat cheese and tomato slices to taste. Drizzle with with some olive oil, then top with oregano and sunflower seeds.
- Bake for 8 to 13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.