- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes (5 to 6 medium, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese (shredded)
- 1 large tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned croutons (or plain, optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients except croutons in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Just before serving, garnish with croutons.