- 2 roma tomatoes (seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 4 leaves basil (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (plus 1 teaspoon)
- 8 cups zucchini (cut into noodles, about 4 large)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley (minced)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut in half)
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (sliced into 1/4-inch thick pieces)
|Calories250Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chris Hardenberger 6 May 2018
This was delicious, did not take that long too make, my husband and I were able to prep and cook together, and it was super easy to prepare. We will definitely make it again
Jamie 9 Mar 2018
This was amazing even the kids loved it!
Samantha Guevara 16 Oct 2017
Delicious and easy to make!
Angela H. 27 Aug 2017
I love this recipe! I did cut back slightly on the zucchini, but it is amazing!
Andria 9 Jun 2017
Definitely will make this one again. Delicious!
Barbara E. 8 Jun 2017
This was the first time I made zucchini noodles. I grilled the chicken and my husband and I thought it was delicious! It was very quick and easy!
Karyn S. 6 Jun 2017
The recipe was easy and delicious
Mary M. 22 May 2017
I make the zucchini noodles by putting them in a colander in the sink and boil water on the stove and then pour the boiling water over the zucchini noodles. I read this somewhere and it works they are not soggy at all. I haven't tried the resipe yet but it looks amazing.
Wallace 14 May 2017
It all tasted good however I think I'll do the zucchini noodles last next time. They were a little soggy. Anyone have suggestions for that?
Michele R. 2 May 2017
This was so yummy. I love zucchini noodles and always look for a good way to serve them. The chicken was great paired with the bruschetta.