Brownie CookiesRecetas del Señor Señor
These cookies are the best of both worlds. They have the rich chocolatey texture of brownies in the form of perfect cookies. The dough comes together fairly quickly, and a short chill in the refrigerator helps to ensure that the dough has the perfect consistency when you are ready to bake it. These cookies make great ice cream sandwiches, just add a scoop of ice cream between two cookies. Another great way to enjoy them is as the base to an ice cream sundae or banana split.
- 250 grams butter (melted)
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 55 cacao
- 200 grams chocolate bars
- 1 eggs (beaten)
- 350 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 bar milk chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a large bowl, beat together the melted butter, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- 3Put the dark chocolate bar into a small bowl and melt in the microwave.
- 4Add the chocolate plus the egg to the butter mixture. Mix well.
- 5Sift the flour and salt together. Add the flour little by little until well combined.
- 6Cut the 1/2 bar of milk chocolate into chunks. Add them to the batter and mix well.
- 7Pour the batter out onto plastic wrap and roll into a log. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 8Once cold, remove the plastic wrap, and cut the log into 15-centimeter wide wheels. Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 13 to 15 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories130Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.