- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease baking sheets; set aside. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In microwave safe bowl, microwave 1 cup chips at HIGH 45 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat eggs, sugar, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise and vanilla. Beat in melted chocolate, then flour mixture just until blended. Stir in remaining chips and nuts.
- On prepared baking sheets, drop mixture by rounded two-tablespoonfuls, 2-inches apart. Bake 8 minutes or until set. Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.