- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice
- 1 Cup Carrot (cut into 1-inch thin strips)
- Broccoli Flowerets,a few
- 1/2 Cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Mint Leaves
- Turmeric Powder a pinch
- Cinnamon Powder a pinch
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Coriander Powder
- Red Chilli Powder, a pinch
- 1-2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook the brown rice with 1 1/4 cups of water, and salt for about 15 minutes.
- Microwave the carrots and broccoli with a little salt and water (sprinkle a few drops) for about 2 minutes or until tender.
- Heat oil in a wide and shallow skillet. Add the turmeric, cinnamon, garam masala , red chilli powder , cumin-coriander powder and fry for a second.