®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Brown Butter Vanilla Bean Mini Doughnuts
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Spray the cavities of your Doughnut Pans from the KitchenAid® Professional-Grade Nonstick 6-Cavity Mini Doughnut Pan with a nonstick spray.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Continue to cook and stir constantly just until butter begins to turn golden brown and smell nutty. Remove from heat. Transfer to a large bowl and cool slightly before whisking in buttermilk and egg.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla bean seeds. Whisk flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter into each prepared cavity of the Doughnut Pans. You could also use a pastry bag to pipe in the batter if you’d prefer.
- Bake doughnuts for 10 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 1 minute in the Doughnut Pans, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk powdered sugar and heavy cream until a thick glaze forms. Dip one side of each fully cooled doughnut in glaze to coat. Top with sprinkles, if desired.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories120Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.