Inspired by the regional Italian cuisine of Mantova, Lombardy, these handmade ravioli are filled with a mixture of roasted pumpkin, finely chopped, pickled apples and amaretti cookies, a mixture that's offset by salty Parmesan cheese and a dash of nutmeg. Once boiled, the toothsome pasta is simply dressed with butter and additional Parmesan, resulting in a sweet-savory, indulgent main course that takes considerably less time to prepare than you might expect.
- 1 puff pastry
- 300 grams broccoli
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- 200 grams pork sausages
- 50 grams parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- ground black pepper
- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Saute the broccoli, previously boiled, in a saucepan with the oil and garlic. Season with pinch of salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli from the pan and set aside. Add the sausage and saute for 5 minutes.
- Cool completely, and then place the broccoli and sausage in a food processor. Chop coarsely.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with Parmesan cheese and pinch each of the salt and black pepper. Add the ricotta cheese and continue mixing. Add the broccoli and sausage and combine well.
- Place the sheet of puff pastry dough in a pie plate, pour the mixture and level it.
- Fold the borders to form a rim.
- Bake the quiche for approximately 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Serve warm.
PER SERVING *
|Calories770Calories from Fat520|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat520|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.