The mundane routine of dinner can be difficult to surpass. It is important to keep new recipe in your back pocket in case you are feeling sick of the ordinary. Here is one for the books. Try our Broccoli and Mushroom Quiche. They are not only healthy but packed with flavor. Try this Broccoli and Mushroom Quiche. recipe out and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating.
- 1 package shortcrust pastry
- 4 eggs
- 1 head broccoli (to taste)
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 package bechamel sauce (or white sauce)
- mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Beat eggs with bechamel sauce.
- Blanch the vegetables in boiling water, and season with salt.
- Line a pie pan with the dough, and add the vegetables.
- Pour in the egg mixture, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with a salad.