If you want to create a healthy and flavorful dinner that will tantalize the taste buds, you have to make sure you pick the perfect palate pleasing side dish. This recipe for Broccoli Tortilla is rich and hearty. The Broccoli Tortilla is paired with sweet and savory ingredients for a flavor that is out of this world. We hope you and your loved ones love this dish as much as we do.
- broccoli (Cooked)
- 1 onions
- 1 olive oil (drizzle of)
- 1 slice bacon
- 4 eggs
- 50 milliliters milk
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion.
- Cook over low heat until translucent.
- Add diced bacon to pan and cook until crispy.
- Spread diced broccoli in an even layer over the bottom of the frying pan.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk until frothy.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and pour over broccoli.
- Cook slowly to prevent scorching. When crust forms, invert tortilla onto a plate.
- Slip tortilla back into the frying pan and cook on the other side.
- Note: If desired, sprinkle broccoli with grated cheese or fresh mozzarella before adding egg.