Broccoli is a hearty vegetable that takes on the flavors of the sauces it is cooked in. It is packed with nutrients and is easy to include in any dish. This recipe for Broccoli Side Dish takes 30 minutes to prepare. Ingredients include broccoli, olive oil, salt, soy sauce, sugar, grated ginger, and lime juice. If you need a hearty vegetable side dish that will taste great with any meat dish, this is a perfect match.
- Preheat the oven to 215 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the broccoli into florets. Place them on a baking tray, drizzle with olive, and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the broccoli edges become golden brown.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Dress the broccoli, or serve separately and add dressing to taste.