- 12 ounces broccoli florets (fresh, or broccoli broken into small pieces)
- 12 ounces broccoli slaw
- 1 cup Craisins (1 5-ounce bag)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (toasted salted)
- 6 ounces bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 red onion (small, grate a small portion of this onion for the dressing and then chop the rest of it for the salad)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (light is fine; no Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard (Creole or other mild)
- 2 tablespoons red onion (grated, just use the onion you’re using in the salad)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup white sugar
|Calories240Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lynda Dowell 4 months ago
Good little to tange for my taste buds
Meghan G. 4 months ago
I’ve made this so many times our family now requests it for holidays. I substitute the red wine vinegar for apple cider and it gives it an amazing flavor
patsy Wilson 5 months ago
Super easy and tasty! My whole family really enjoyed tho tasty salad.
Verna S. 8 months ago
Very refreshing salad. Quick, easy, flavorful.
Katy T. 8 months ago
Our new fav for camping instead of all the carbs of macaroni salad!
Meggan S. 10 months ago
Halted the recipe and it was delicious!
Christina a year ago
Awesome, easy to make and full of flavor.
Beth D. 2 years ago
Really great flavours but needs more broccoli and half the cranberries. Proportions are off for my likings...would recommend adjusting.
Pamela C. 3 years ago
Perfect !!! All the flavors come together and it satisfies the sweet and salty taste. A co-worker used to make this but lost the recipe but I have it now and I will share it with him. Thank you!
Leslie Ludwig 3 years ago
Scrumptious. Right balance of flavors. Touch of sweet and savory. My sister asked for the recipe!!!!!