Pasta salads are wonderful because they can be eaten warm or cold making them the ideal dinner leftovers turned lunch option. This Broccoli Pasta Salad is no exception. Made with penne pasta (use whole wheat penne for a healthier option or use gluten free penne to make this dish gluten free), this pasta salad boasts roasted broccoli, red peppers, and tomatoes. Season with italian seasonings or your favorite herb blend and you will have a tasty vegetarian pasta salad full of flavor.
- 1 package penne pasta
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 tablespoon Secrets of Margao paste
- Boil the pasta according to package directions, but add 1 tablespoon of Margao's Segredos Massas, drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile bake the broccoli sprigs, chopped tomato, and pepper cut into pieces.
- Coarsely chop the parsley.
- Mix broccoli sprigs, tomato, and pepper with the pasta.
- Sprinkle with parsley.