Broccoli Pasta SaladReceitas Da Felicidade!
Pasta salads are wonderful because they can be eaten warm or cold making them the ideal dinner leftovers turned lunch option. This Broccoli Pasta Salad is no exception. Made with penne pasta (use whole wheat penne for a healthier option or use gluten free penne to make this dish gluten free), this pasta salad boasts roasted broccoli, red peppers, and tomatoes. Season with italian seasonings or your favorite herb blend and you will have a tasty vegetarian pasta salad full of flavor.
- 1 package penne pasta
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 tablespoon Secrets of Margao paste
- 1Boil the pasta according to package directions, but add 1 tablespoon of Margao's Segredos Massas, drain, and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile bake the broccoli sprigs, chopped tomato, and pepper cut into pieces.
- 3Coarsely chop the parsley.
- 4Mix broccoli sprigs, tomato, and pepper with the pasta.
- 5Sprinkle with parsley.