Broccoli In A Blanket With Cheese SauceBest Foods
- 10 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 13 4/5 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 boxes frozen broccoli florets (10 oz. ea.)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Unroll pizza crust and cut lengthwise into six strips, then crosswise into six strips (36 pieces total). Brush lightly with 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Wrap 1 piece of dough around each piece of broccoli; pinch ends to seal. Arrange seam side down on prepared baking sheets. Brush dough with 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise.
- 3Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Cool slightly before serving.
- 4Meanwhile, microwave cheese, remaining 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) Mayonnaise and sour cream in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds; stir until smooth. Serve with broccoli.