Broccoli Cream SoupMadeleine Cocina
Who doesn't love Broccoli Cream Soup? This Broccoli Cream Soup recipe is perfect to prepare on weekend for the kids or to pack in a picnic lunch! Try out our Broccoli Cream Soup recipe and let us know what you think in the comments below. You can also give this Broccoli Cream Soup recipe a star rating. We love to read your comments and guide you in the right direction. Enjoy this Broccoli Cream Soup recipe and others like it!
- 2 strips bacon (diced)
- 2 broccoli (bunches, cut into florets)
- 1/3 cup onions (minced)
- 1 garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ground black pepper
- 4 sliced bread
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1Grill the bacon in a skillet until it browns. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towel.
- 2Add the onion, garlic, hot sauce, and a pinch of salt and black pepper to the skillet, and cook for 4 minutes while stirring frequently.
- 3Place the broccoli in a glass bowl and heat for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- 4Add the broccoli and 1/2 cup chicken stock to the skillet, and cook for 2 minutes while stirring constantly.
- 5Turn off the stove, carefully add the mixture to a blender, and puree until smooth.
- 6Place the blended mixture in the skillet again, cook on medium-low heat for 5 minutes, add the cream, and turn off the stove once it boils.
- 7Toast the bread slices, place the cheddar cheese, parsley. and bacon on top, and grill until the cheese melts.
- 8Serve the soup with toasted bread as a side dish.